Friday, April 3, 2009

Could life slow down just a little????

Okay so I am not the best blogger ever as you all know by now. It has been a horribly busy 4 months and I tell myself that I will get caught up on my blog, but it just never happens. So I am now finally getting the chance.
Lets see where should I begin?? Hmm we went to my Dad's the 2nd week in February and had so much fun, I wish that I could move there and be closer to him, and my Great Aunt Roma lives there and I love to visit her everytime I go, she is so awesome.
My Dad, Joey, Quentyn, Draydyn and my nephew Dylan all went out to Patrhfinder and went ice fishing and they had so much FUN!!! My step mom and Timberlyn and I went shopping, I love going to Hobby Lobby while I am there, they have the best scrapbooking stuff ever like 12 rows both sides and its like a scrapbook heaven or something.
And then the sale of Girl Scout Cookies started, ok I must admit that I love selling the cookies, but delivering them really SUCKS, Timberlyn sold 2000 boxes this year, her second year being the top seller in the Uintah Basin District. AWESOME! I must say myself...
I needed church clothes and work clothes like no other,because I have gotten FAT I think and we went to Park City a few weeks ago and had some fun, and wished I had lots more money to spend, but now that everyone is losing their jobs, I thought well we had better save our money now.
I have enjoyed working the 3 days a week, and it's nice to see people that I haven't seen in a long time. 2 of the depatment managers that I used to work with are now assistamt managers and I love working with them they are so FUN, to work with.

No comments: