Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Updates in the fam

So yes I know it has been along long time since I have updated the blog and I have no excuse really since I have been on bed rest since Sept, it is getting really really old and I wonder if I will ever get off of bedrest. We havent broadcasted it alot, but I do think it is time to tell well maybe; I am pregnant and it was a big suprise, it wasn't planned, we thought we were finished after Draydyn. Got rid of everything we had because no plans to have another one. Yes I am still trying to adjust to the idea and frankly I am a little scared. I do however believe everything will be okay one way or another.
Timberlyn is way excited and told many of the neighbors, even when I told her not to tell anyone the little turkey.Quentyn was not excited one bit, he didnt want anymore siblings and asked why we went and got pregnant and I was laughing and told him that sometimes things just happen, Draydyn had a hard time at first because the other 2 kept teasing him and telling him that he wouldn't be the baby anymore, yes he is 5 but he is still my baby, hes the best snuggler in the world, so in that sense I have enjoyed bed rest we lay and snuggle after the other kids go to school, until it is time for him to go.
I am due the end of March and I really think that this baby is a girl, sometimes you just have a hunch, I knew Draydyn was a boy 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant with him, and so I really do think that this is a girl, so I am hoping that I am right, but we will see.

1 comment:

Chauncy said...

congrats. I'm so glad that it is you and not me. I wanted one more but now my baby is 5 to so I totally do not want to start over. Not to mention that we are super poor with the oilfield sucking right now. Good luck. keep posting. It's me Chauntue for some reason im logged in under Haegen and Im to lazy to log out and retype wverything.