Monday, September 22, 2008

Scentsy Book Party

Well everyone I am having a Scentsy Book Party and so you all know about it if you want a book to look or order just give me a call, post or email me and I will get you one. Cara hates my favorite flavor and they discontinued it make me so mad, it is Key Lime Tortilla it smells great I think, but miss Cara doesn't like it. It's a good thing I love her so much.... So I'm not sure when it will close or what not but I will let you all know. They are fun and smell good.

2 comments:

Cara said...

YES I hate your key lime scent, but it is ok cuz I love ya! Oh yeah and I signed up to sell the lovely stuff... So if you wanna do a party I'll hook you up! lol

Ben and Marcie said...

Hey you! I need to come get a book and smell the scents so I can order some. I also need to call you and get Mandy's email, sorry this week has just been kinda crazy busy! I went and saw Sam's baby tonight, she is so cute just like you said! I still need to go see Jessica's. Talk to ya later, luv ya!