Monday, September 22, 2008

Draydyn's first day of Preschool


Sept 4, 2008
Draydyn started another year of preschool, he thinks that he is a PRO! He was so ready to get on the bus and go that he was up, ready and waiting for 45 minutes before the bus came. He didn't want his picture taken and so I tried anyways and the battery on my camera died right when I was getting ready to snap the pics. So then I had to wait to take one when he got off the bus after school. He wasn't to happy to have it taken, but believe me he did survive it. He gets a little mad because he can't go everyday like Quentyn and Timberlyn do. This is his second full year at Central Cove and they are great there. He goes on Mondays and Wendensday mornings and it is nice to have some time all by MYSELF... He wants to have homework sent home when he goes to and so we pretend he has homework and he loves it.