Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween to All....






So life for me on Halloween is always so very busy and I am always in a rush to get to everywhere that I am supposed to go, that it just gets to be so crazy. Since the kids get out of school at 12:30 on Fridays I thought ok so I can get the kids ready and go to my Mom's and so I can get that crossed off the list early, and then go to Aunt Darcy's house and then to Nana's (since she says I never get there before 9:00 pm) ok I was there at 4:30 pm and she wasn't even home, and so then we ran into her at Darcy's house and so she got to see the kids and myself since I dressed up this year, it is so fun and I loved it because people didn't even recognize me. But anyhow while at Darcys we went over to the Mott's and rode the train and saw the wild/exotic animals and then went home and I started making dinner and getting ready for the trunk or treat, which we did in our neighborhood this year and it turned out really good, and so I am hoping that we will do it again next year.

The kids had alot of fun, at least I was able to get a picture of Draydyn but that was it he was not going to keep his costume on for nothing and so since this is the 2nd year that he hasn't dressed up I told him that I was NOT going to get him a costume next year, although I did try to talk him into something for next year and told him that all of us would dress up as this movie, but of course he wasn't for that, but the rest of us are.


2 comments:

Cara said...

I loved your costume this year! It was awesome and I can see how people didn't recognize you....

The Hall Family said...

HEY LADY! I am so happy to have found your blog. How have you been? Check in sometime.