Friday, November 21, 2008

30 and Frumpy

I am officially 30 years old and according to one of my younger friends, she says once you turn 30 you are "Old and Frumpy"
It isn't anything crazy about being 30, other than I am getting bags under the eyes, and I've always sagged pretty much everywhere that it matters.

I did go to lunch with a bunch of friends and that was alot of fun. To bad that it could'nt last longer, you know hanging out with your friends for lunch.
Cara got me a way cool basket from the Little Sweet Pea and we all love that place. Thanks Cara I love ya so much and thanks to everyone that went to lunch with me it was so fun and so nice of you.

9 comments:

Ramanda said...

Oh you big party pooper!!!! You are THIRTY, FLIRTY, and FABULOUS and don't you forget it!!! Welcome to the club! Love you lots and lots!

Robin Conner said...

Happy 30. I'll be there soon. and you are far from frumpy! Don't listen to the hecklers! :) Enjoy it, I've heard the 30's are great and nothing to dread. Also, thanks for your comment, that was sweet and I really appreciate it! I am feeling better about the whole thing every day! :) have a good weekend!

Ben and Marcie said...

You are anything but frumpy! You look great! It was fun going to lunch and Twilight was a blast. Thanks again for getting my tickets. Love ya!

Mandy said...

Happy Happy birthday!!!!!

Mandy said...

Welcome to the 30 Club!!!!

Sorry I couldn't make it to lunch. Love your guts!!!!

Wonderland Girl said...

This so-called "younger friend" is not that much younger than you!! :) Happy birthday. We should do lunch more often!!

Chauntue Peterson said...

hey happy late birthday, it was great to see you at the movie. i only see you around town we'll have to do lunch.

Unknown said...

At least you married a younger guy so you don't both get old and frumpy at the same time. Tell Joey I said hello.
Adam

The Slaugh Family said...

Happy 30th, nothing wrong with being 30! Justin and I made it there this past year. Take care of yourself, if you guys ever pass through Rock Springs stop by or at least give us a call! Happy Holidays!