Friday, December 12, 2008

I thought that I'd better blog

Okay so I haven't blogged for awhile and thought since I was home; Timberlyn and her friend are in the room playing and Draydyn is bugging them, Quentyn is with his Dad and Joey is watching Wyatt Earp. That means I have what???? QUIET TIME..... It is so nice. I really should be workinh on laundry, but that gets so old and I do it all the time, I thought I needed a break.

Well all of you will be shocked, because I still am. I went back to work at WALMART. I know you can't believe it crazy, huh? I am only going to work 2 days a week, and no weekends. So I think that it will be okay and all, I will do the comp shopping on the grocery side. They have some new orientation process and things and so for you all that worked there before also it is nothing like the "old" days. But it will be good I think anyways.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Yes you are retarded for going back to work there, it is serious hell on earth!