Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm a slacker






Okay so I really have been slacking ALOT lately on blogging. Life has just been so busy, I'm not real sure if I'm coming or going some of the time, well okay most of the time. Our Holidays were great, but I'm so glad they are over and the best thing was that my kids really do know the true reason we celebrate Christmas and it's not about SANTA or the PRESENTS!! So that I am very grateful for.
We spent Christmas Eve with my Mom and Dad in LaPoint, we took my little sisters 3 kids over there with us since my sister is a little incapacitated else where. We had dinner over there and opened presents and then we came home. Then did the one present on Chritmas Eve you know the pajamas and read a story and then went to bed.
We even got to sleep in until 9:30 am on Christmas morning, got up Santa didn't come until around 1:00 pm because the kids were not very good and if I had it my way they would'nt have had Santa for awhile maybe a few days, but anyways they got some great gifts and really enjoyed them, we only get the kids 3 gifts and then they get 1 from Santa and then whatever they get from the Grandparents. So Nana and Gpa came over and watched them open the presents that they got the kids and then I cleaned up a little, went and layed in bed for awhile and then got up and cleaned up more and cooked so we could have dinner over at Joey's sisters in Roosevelt. So it was a nice Christmas. Here are some pictures from Christmas.

No comments: