Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Timberlyn's 8th birthday






Wow I can't believe that Timberlyn is 8 years old. She turned 8 on December 19th and December is such a busy month, we have our Anniversary, like 10 birthdays in our families. Decemeber is always a hard month for me not just because it is so busy and with Christmas and all, but my brother Greg the one that died his birthday is December 31st and he would've turned 39 this year, so it is hard to have all the magic, with him missing, he has been gone now for almost 13 years.

But on the brighter note of things, Timberlyn turned 8 and so on her birthday we had some family cone over for dinner and cake and ice cream, I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, rolls, salad and then had cake and ice cream. I am going to have her a friend birthday party on the 10th of January at the movie theater we are going to watch Marley and Me.

Timberlyn was excited to hand out her invitations to her class today, I had her invite everyone in her class, because it hurts feelings to have someone get an invitation and you don't you know in the 2nd grade.I think she was more excited to give one to a boy named Joel in her class that her and every other girl thinks is cute. So here are a few pics of her opening her presents, yes I know she looks real happy.

No comments: