Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lagoon Fun



























So I have been wanting to go to Lagoon again forever, yes being the last time I went was O about 7 1/2 years ago and it was so fun, we invited our friends Curtis and Jessica to go and we took Shelby. The kids had a blast and I believe that the adults had a blast to.
Draydyn however was not so happy because he wasn't able to go on all the rides, he is not really afraid of anything. Quentyn went so many times last year, he thought he was quite the pro at all the rides. Our neighbors were there and he wanted to walk around for awhile with the neighbor girl, when he first asked me I told him he sure could walk with her, "10 steps infront of me." Yeah he didn't think I was very funny, me on the other hand thought that it was funny.

We got to Lagoon at about 11:45 am and we didn't leave until 11:00 that night it was so fun.
After we took the kids on most of the rides that they wanted to ride, we went and ate lunch and then went and rode some of the bigger rides and then back to the kid ones, we had alot of good rides and want to go back when they have the bounce back in July.And Cara you will have to come this next time.











2 comments:

Cara said...

Yes maam I will be there the next time. Clint doesn't like to go though so I will have to take someone else and leave my kdis home with Clint!

Slaugh Family said...

can I leave mine home with him too?