Wednesday, October 13, 2010

a real excuse!!!

Alright so by now we all know what a terrible blogger that I am, but I honestly dont think our life is that entertaining or exciting to blog about; and its so busy I dont want to get on and blog, where and when do I have the time? I thought that life would not be so busy and crazy once school started and I would have time to scrapbook, genealogy, keep my house cleaner than it is when my kids are home, be able to relax and do the things that I WANT to do, but that so far has not happened.
I'm not really complaining in a bad way, I'm thankful for my kids and my life. I'm happy for the most part!!
One of my friends is telling me I havnt blogged in like 7 months I wont name names, but here are few bloogs for you Jess, lol! I tell her I dont know when she has time to blog or read like she does( yes I am a little jealous) I admit so I am blogging while I am laying in bed really thinking I should be doing laundry or watching Law and Order SVU, or something but I thought heck I will blog for Jess!!

1 comment:

The Spafford Fam said...

Im so proud of you!!!! Love ya