Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Slippin Slide 2010





On one of the few really hot days that we had here in Vernal,Utah; Timberlyn had a old friend over that she met in kindergarten and the kids were complaining on how hot it was and how they wished they had a swimming pool or something they could play in and then I remembered we had a slippin slide from Quentyn's Birthday a few years before, so I went on a mission to find it. No such luck I called Joey and asked him about it and he said it got thrown a way, can I say devestated kids I had looking at me. I told them that in a few I would take them to Kmart, so we were Kmart boundk found a great deal on the slippin slide $7.00 and we came home and put it up and the kids had a blast slippin on that thing!!

1 comment:

The Merkleys said...

I am a horrible blogger as well, for the same reasons. Our life is crazy busy but not that interesting. It is still fun to see pics of your kids growing up!