Sunday, October 12, 2008

Draydyn and his mohawk



So one morning Draydyn was so worried about his hair looking cool and he said that he wanted his hair to be gangsta hair nad to look cool and so I said oh bud we should give you a mohawk and so while I was trying to convince him into letting me do it, and it did take awhile, he wasn't real sure about it. He finally let me do it and I have to admit he looked super cute with his hair in a mohawk and so he looked in the mirror and didn't really know what to think and he said he looked stupid and everyone would laugh at him, I kept telling him that he looked adorable. But then he messed up his hair and then Shelby came down and I was telling her about the mohawk and she wanted to see it and so he finally let me fix it again. I personally think he looks adorable and I'd be good letting him wear his hair like that everyday, but not Draydyn.

3 comments:

Ben and Marcie said...

I'm loving the mohawk! He looks way cute with it!

-Rachel said...

I like the Mohawk too. Isn't it amazing how far we've come in the last 20 something years :)
Alaska is crazy sometimes I wonder how I ended up here. But I'm getting used to it. It's been snowing and then melting off all week. YIKES! I'm nerevous about the upcoming winter!
You better watch out Debra, your kids are starting to make you look teeny tiny. They'll be bigger than you in no time....How does that happen?
Enjoy nice warm Vernal Lucky! :)

Cara said...

Aunt Cara loves the mohawk...makes me want to kiss his face off! LOL