Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Dads house


Playing in the hay

My Dad, Joey and the kids

Draydyn checking out his new bike
So we went to my Dads house last weekend, I love to go and see my Dad and step mom, but really wish they lived closer. He lives in Casper, Wyoming and so its not like its just a short drive, but anyways we had so much fun. The kids love to hang out and ride the horses and all the bikes, and they can't ever get into any trouble, I'm sure they look for some of it.
My Dad lives on a HUGE piece of land, with 7 horses and they don't have any more cows or other live stock just 5 cats and a dog named B; just the letter. While we were there my Dad, Joey and Quentyn went to a rummage sale and Quentyn didn't know quit what to think, he has gone to a lot of yard sales and so forth but not a rummage sale, so my dad bought a 20' bike and brought him home, when Draydyn saw this bike he naturally assumed Grandpa bought it just for him and was not going to leave there without that bike so we loaded it up in the van on the day we left and brought it home, he loves his new bike that Grandpa Davis bought just for him.
They played in the hay barn, Draydyn was always falling down and thought that was the coolest and just kept falling, more on purpose I believe than clumsiness. We hung out a little with my brother, sister in law and their 3 kids, met them at the Haunted House and went through with them in the little kids not scary, so we went in the adult one and it was AWESOME, so I went again after going with Joey and my brother. Then I went with my sister in law and nephew Dylan and tried to take Quentyn he was so scared he never made it past the beginning of the haunted house, he was dead weight on the floor and I couldn't get him off the floor for anything and I laughed so hard at him I almost peed my pants. I felt so bad well kinda that Quentyn was so scared and freaked out but it was fun taking my sister in law in it because she hates being scared and I love to scare people and I love to get scared and go to Haunted Houses, it is such a thrill.

1 comment:

Cara said...

You never told me how much fun you had at your dad's house so this is a good thing to hear! I am sorry I have been slacking on the comments on your blog, I will be better! Love ya!