Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quentyn's last football game







Yesterday was a great day, even though it was cold and I had the flu. Quentyn's football team the Vikings were the only team in the Basin that was Undefeated in the City leagues for tackle football. They went to the super bowl and kicked butt. They played the Cowboys; it was cool because they were able to play on the High School football field, with a announcer and the boys thought it was awesome because they even had the scoreboard. They won with a score of 36-14. Quentyn is #25.
Okay and so when I went to take pictures of course the darn battery died and so a friend that I have had for a long time was so nice to take pictures and emailed them to me. Thanks so much Tera.
I have to admit that I am sad that the season is over, I love to watch Quentyn play sports and he is so very good at them. I'm not real sure who likes to have him play more him or me, I wonder if I was more excited that they won or Quentyn. I was lets just say so darn excited that they won that game and kicked the Cowboys' butts.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Go Quentyn! I knew you loved football!