Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4 wheeler ride

So this last weekend we went on a 4 wheeler ride up on the mountain by Iron Springs and then up by Little and Big Brush Creeks with the kids and Joey's sister her husband and their kids we had alot of fun and the kids loved the ride and we took them down into the caves, before we went into little brush creek cave we ate some lunch and then we went in there and so Brandon, Julie and the kids, Joey all went down before me and so I was on my way down the trail mind I tell you it is a little steep well I started out at walking then it turned into a jog and then a run and then I fell face forward and hit some trees and rocks oh my gosh it hurt but it was so funny, we laughed but I sure was sore the next day and I have so many bruises all over my arms and legs.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I am so sorry you got hurt! Did Joey kiss it better for you? Love ya! Bout time you posted!