Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Draydyn and the HUGE dumpster

So I have this really funny story to tell about my 4 year old Draydyn and the neighbor boy down the street, about a month ago they were playing and I hadn't seen them for about 20-30 minutes or so which isn't unlikely for those 2, but I was getting ready to go to town and needed Draydyn to come home and get changed because I knew he would be muddy, when those 2 are together they are always into something or else come back covered in mud. So I called for them outside and nothing. I then asked Quentyn if he could go and look for Draydyn in the field because they weren't at the neighbors boys house so he reluctanlty went and yelled for him and nothing kept calling for his little brother getting nervous and scared thinking the worst like big brothers do and then all of a sudden he could hear crying so he walked towards the crying. Quentyn got to where the crying was coming from and couldn't believe it was coming from a huge white dumpster that is in the middle of the field. Draydyn and his little friend climbed into the dumpster, the neighbor boy could get out but Draydyn couldn't so Quentyn being the good brother that he can be climbed in and helped them out and can I say that they were clear to the bottom of this dumpster. I am just glad that it wasn't garbage day, or they would've had a nice ride to the county landfill. Draydyn will tell you not to climb in those big white dumpsters.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I nominated you for an award... go to my blog to find out more...