Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quentyn's Birthday




I can't believe it my little man is 10 years old and it just crazy. we had a party for him at the park nothing real big just some family and a few of his good friends over and it was a nice night not to hot which was really nice. We got Quentyn a scooter and a Nintendo DS and Draydyn our 4 year old has really been wanting a scooter well he saw me wrapping Quentyn's and said if he doesn't get a scooter for Quentyn's birthday then he is going to brake something of mine and trying to explain to Draydyn that it wasn't his birthday was a little difficult than it would've been to most 4 year old because he doesn't take no for an answer very well.


So Quentyn got 2 scooters for his birthday and naturally Draydyn thinks that one is his and was more excited than Quenytn, and a nintendo ds and then made out with alot of money I guess if I need a loan I will go to Quentyn.

No comments: