Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am back to blogging well kinda.....

I know it has been a little bit, okay it has been a really long time since I have blogged, sorry Cara. So school has started and I couldn't be more relieved about that, Quentyn also has started practicing for tackle football 3 times a week.
School however I think went good for the kids they didn't really say awhole lot about it, Quentyn was really nervous the night before and I don't think he got much sleep. He is in the 4th grade this year and is at Discovery again, his teachers name is Mrs. Rush and seems to be nice like the Grandma type( hopefully). A few of his friends are in his class which I think makes it easier for him and then the neighbor girl, a neighbor boy and then a friend of mine daughter is in theclass so that is good.
Timberlyn was up at the crack of Dawn getting ready and was down at the neighbors house (Shelby) getting her hair done because I can't do it the right way and just the way Shelby does it so I will let Shelby do the hair, shes only 7 but already acts like she is 18 what in the world am I going to do??? Any suggestions? But she has the best teacher this year Mrs. Vicki Nelson and the great thing is that she was her kindergarten teacher so she knows Timberlyn well and she knows about everybody in her class, her best friend Laney is in the class and more of her good friends so I think that it will be a good year, I am praying anyways.
Draydyn doesn't start school until either the 3rd or 4th of September and I will find out on Thursday which one, and he is excited to go back to Central Cove and ride the school bus. The only one that rides the bus. He will go to school 2 days a week and for 2 1/2 hours a day. He can't wait to go.

No comments: