Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quentyn

So Quentyn has been with his father since the day after his Birthday and I have talked to him maybe 2 times he has been a little busy to call his mom and so I talked to him today and he said that he was going to Lagoon again on Saturday, riding his dirt bike playing with his friend Jace before he moves to Alaska and so then Joey and I went to lunch and saw Q ball at Arbys and do you think that he cried and said he wanted to come home when he saw me? No he cried when he saw Joey and said he wants to come home and misses us, how sweet is that? I asked Joey how that makes him feel and he says pretty special. So my Q ball will be home on Tuesday and I think I am ready for him to come hom, he is a big help when hes home and then he will be starting tackle football which he is so excited for.

No comments: