Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I know it has been forever

Cara this one is for you.
I havent even been doing anything but scrapbooking since my last post and watching nephews and I am just totally done with that. I know that sounds so rude but I have had Joeys sisters kids for a total of 1 month if you add up all the time they have been here and I am just over it.
But really all I have been doing is scrapbooking since I have like oh 10 years to catch up on because when Quentyn was born I only made like 3 pages and then just started scrapbooking again about 2 years ago so now I have 3 kids and thousands of pictures. My older sister whom lives in New Mexico is so nice she is going to help by scrapbooking some of them to help me get caught up. She is awesome thanks LeighAnn. But I have made alot of progress in the last 2 weeks I have done about 30 pages.

1 comment:

jason said...

Very nice page, thanks for letting me pass by