Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Upodate on the school clothes shopping

I think that next year I am going to send my beautiful daughter Timberlyn will somebody else to take school shopping. I love her so much but I could've killed her she takes forever and is so picky and wants EVERYTHING. Today while she was getting ready she put her way cute pink/white vans and she totally freaked out because she said exactly this " I look hidious and my shoes are so ugly and so big and fat and to much of my shoe laces are showing" Timberlyn got alot of way cute school clothes and Quentyn did to, he was just way easier and he wasn't even there to pick them out he only worries about his hair being spiked, putting on deoderant and cologne and mostly the GIRLS.
Draydyn wants to dress just like Quentyn and Joey and as long as he has is DC's or Etnies on then that is great. Life is great and I am so glad that school has started and we are on schedule again.

2 comments:

Ben and Marcie said...

What the crap! I didn't know you had a blog! I just happened to run into it! Go check mine out if ya want. It's marcieandben.blogspot.com

See ya later :)

Chauntue Peterson said...

Well... you better think of it this way if you think it is bad now just wait until she is 12 shopping with Taylor this year was loads of fun NOT...just send her with grandma next year they have more patience that's my plan haha