Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School Clothes shopping


Well we are going to go school shopping on Saturday and that will be a eventful day I do believe Quentyn won't care what get him and I can get him shoes if they fit me then they will fit him so that is good, but Timberlyn is a different story big time she is such a pain and picky little thing to take to the store, good thing her Dad is going for some reinforcement and help hopefully. Draydyn he will wear anything but shirts with buttons on them. Oh man I love my kids but holy cow they sure drive me crazy sometimes I guess that is what happens when you are home with them all the time every single day.
Okay Cara now my blog is good for another 2 weeks haha loves

2 comments:

Cara said...

There is no way that your blog is good for 2 weeks! You better blog every day that you are home! If not I won't come and teach you new scrapbook techniques! Love ya...

Tari said...

just found your blog thought I would say hello. Stop by sometime.